One of the reasons why Kiwis love FLATWHITE® shirts is because our shirts are permanently pressed, which means after the shirts are washed and dried, you can wear them again without the need of having to iron them. In order to get the best ‘Non-iron’ result, it is important that you are equipped with the knowledge on how to wash your FLATWHITE® shirts correctly. Below are some tips from our Gurus who designed the shirts, these steps will help with getting the shirts back in shape after washing.
- Button up the top button
- Avoid overloading the washing machine
- Use warm water (30-40 degrees Celsius) to wash
- Remove the shirts after wash has finished and hang dry immediately
- If you have a dryer, use low heat dryer setting (do not use hot dryer setting as excess heat results in wrinkles that will not go away)
- Drape the shirts on the hanger immediately after dryer stops
- Keep all your shirts hanging until the next time you wish to wear it!